The Yeastar N824 is a fully-fledged PBX that delivers advanced communications features of a large system to small office. The Yeastar N824 maximizes cost-effectiveness with 8 incoming analog lines, 24 analog extensions, 8 incoming digital SIP lines, 8 digital SIP extensions, and the ability to handle calls with your mobile phone.
The Yeastar N824 boasts features normally only found in an expensive enterprise PBX.
- IVR (Automatic Attendant) can be used to answer the phone and direct calls via a voice menu.
- Conference Calling allows several calls to be connected to the same extension allowing one phone to be used to conduct a meeting.
- Ring Group allows several extensions to ring at once, and the first person who answers gets the call.
- Queue allows several calls to be waiting in a line for one extension or ring group, so you don’t lose valuable clients.
- Voicemails can be emailed to you, allowing you to check your messages while you are out the office.
- Call Recording is a feature that is priceless to businesses today. Have a digital copy of what transpired.
- Mobile Client allows you to use your mobile phone as a digital SIP extension via your office WiFi.
- Busy Camp-on is essentially call waiting, allowing a user to hear a tone, informing them that they have another call waiting.
The Yeastar N824 is so straight forward that you don’t need us to come out when you want to change a few settings. It has a very intuitive web interface that allows you to configure it via your web browser.
Call us today on 084 911 3333 or 031 464 0333 or email us on sales at ksthree dot com.